Offshore Trusts and Foundations
Secure and Tax Effective Wealth Protection Vehicles
How we can help...
Trust and Corporate Services
Trust is a secure asset protection tool for high net worth individuals and companies with high level of anonymity, flexibility, reduced political risks and tax advantage. Trusts are primarily used for asset protection of personal property, Inheritance planning, children’s benefits, employee benefits.
Foundation is an incorporated body with a high level of confidentiality for international structuring, wealth management, inheritance and commercial transactions purposes. Foundations are widely used for pension fund schemes, employee share option schemes, charity groups, art collections, stock option schemes and insurance plans.
Consultancy and trustee services by the licensed service provider who takes responsibilities for the operational functions and administration of a trust. Private Trust Company (PTC) and Managed Trust Company (MTC), which are utilized to hold assets and investments of all types, will assist you with professional trust administration and wealth structuring.
Request a Quote
Everything you need to know
Agent Legal offers a complete range of trust services and practical solutions for high-net-worth individuals and their families and organizations across the globe. We guide our clients every step of the way starting from the selection of jurisdiction to administration of your trust or foundation:
- Advice and guidance on the selection of a jurisdiction for your prospective trust or foundation.
- Consultancy on application requirements and formation procedures.
- Consideration of your specific circumstances and needs.
- Provision of Trustee or Protector (if required).
- Completing your application and drafting of all required documents.
- Setting up your trust or foundation and issuance of a full set of trust or foundation documents.
Agent Legal offers a high-level introduction to the most popular jurisdictions where we practice trust and foundation formation:
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
The following documents are normally required for the Settlor, Founder, Council Members and the Beneficiaries of the Trust or Foundation:
- Personal Questionnaire or Application Form (as the case may be)
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and the signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Confirmation of residential address in the form of a recent utility bill (gas, electricity, water or landline telephone bill, mobile phone bills not accepted) or a bank account or credit card statement. A document should clearly state your name and current residential address (PO Box not accepted) and must be less than 3 months old at the date of application.
- Bank reference letter which can be requested from the bank where you hold your personal account. The reference letter should be less than 3 months old at the date of application and confirm that the bank-client relationship has been maintained for more than 2 years and to satisfaction of the bank.
Agent Legal operates a one-stop-shop business model and offers a wide range of additional services and legal support:
- Provision of Trustee services.
- Provision of Protector of the Foundation.
- Legal advice on local corporate, tax and commercial law.
- Administration, bookkeeping and accounting services.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Bank account opening services.
- Company formation in various international jurisdictions
Sign up to our Newsletters
GET 10% DISCOUNT
On your next purchase once subscribed