The Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited (BOSLIL) is an international banking subsidiary of the East Caribbean Financial Holding Group (ECFH), that provides globally competitive products and services to international clientele. The ECFH group shareholders include the Government of Saint Lucia, Republic Bank Limited, a consortium of five OECS indigenous banks and financial institutions and the National Insurance Corporation (Saint Lucia). The remaining 30% of shares are held by over 4000 individual and corporate investors from throughout the Caribbean region.
BOSLIL has started its operations in 2004 with a total asset base of USD 3,072 million. Since then, BOSLIL has grown to 34 staff serving over 2400 international clients with total assets of USD 372 million at the end of 2013. The Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited has become the leading banking institution of the international financial services sector in St. Lucia.
BOSLIL is regulated by the Financial Services Supervision Unit of Saint Lucia and the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank. The bank has correspondent banking relationships with the most reputable and safest banks in the world and conducts its business in accordance with internationally recognized principles of banking.
The East Caribbean Financial Holding Company (ECFH) and its subsidiaries are considered as Foreign Financial Institution according to FATCA rules and therefore required to comply.
In the year 2013, the Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited received the ‘Service Exporter of the Year’ award at the St. Lucia Business Awards organized by the St. Lucia Chamber of Commerce.
BOSLIL offers its clients a very conservative banking model designed to meet their international commercial needs while paying significant attention to a high level of personalized service.
WHAT BANK OF SAINT LUCIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED OFFERS:
- Multi-currency accounts with 15 world major currencies.
- Full online banking.
- Visa or Master credit cards.
- Cash-collateralized lending for investors and/or group structures that require a loan facility.
- Wealth management
- Multilingual customer support.
- The approximate timeframe for account allocation is from 5 to 7 business days upon receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
The Bank of Saint Lucia International Limited (BOSLIL) can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. BOSLIL charge USD 15 for incoming payments. The outgoing payment fees vary from USD 40 to USD 200 depending on the amount of transfer. The annual cost of the account maintenance is USD 150.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Agent Legal professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BANK OF SAINT LUCIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Personal presence in the bank is not required.
- Initial deposit and minimum account balance requirements of USD 5,000.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 5 – 7 business days upon receipt of the original documents by the bank.
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Certified copy of driver’s license / permit or national ID.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker’s reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.