Bendura Bank AG was established in 1998 and based in Gamprin, Liechtenstein. Formerly known as Valartis Bank, the bank is an internationally active banking and finance group with private banks in Switzerland, Austria and Liechtenstein. Bendura Bank AG is a subsidiary of Citychamp Watch & Jewellery Group Ltd.
Bendura Bank focuses on wealth management to private clients and asset management to institutional clients: “Private Banking Plus”. In addition,Bendura Bank develops, manages and markets innovative niche investment products and provides specialised advisory and banking services within corporate and structured finance.
The Group’s core markets include Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and selected countries in North and South America and Asia.
WHAT BENDURA BANK (LIECHTENSTEIN) OFFERS:
- Portfolio Management
- Accounts in all currencies
- Investment Advisory Services
- Processing of commercial payments (no more than 1-3 transactions per day)
- Trading in securities, foreign currencies, precious metals and financial instruments
- Call-money, time deposits and fiduciary investment deposits, Family Office, Trusts, Custody and Deposit Services, Lombard loans, Documentary Operations (letters of credits, guarantees, etc.)
- IPO, Investment Funds, Escrow-Accounts
- Full Internet Banking with token device
- Payment cards available in CHF, EUR and USD: MasterCard Travel Cash Card (reloadable, anonymous card), Visa credit Globalcard, Credit cards Visa/Mastercard.
- Multilingual customer support (German, English, Italian, Turkish, Russian, French, Spanish,Portuguese, Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Latvian, Georgian, Azeri,Arabic, Hungarian, Cantonese and Mandarin.)
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 14 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Bendura Bank can be considered as a high-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Incoming and outgoing payment fees vary from CHF 125 – CHF 2500. The annual account maintenance fee is CHF 1000, charged quarterly.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Agent Legal professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH BENDURA BANK (LIECHTENSTEIN)
- Personal presence is not required.
- The minimum balance is CHF 10,000 or equivalent in another currency. For the investment purposes the minimum balance requirements is CHF 500,000. The minimum balance must be transferred to the account within 1 Month.
- Initial deposit for obtaining account details CHF/EUR/USD 10,000.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 – 14 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. companies or residents are not accepted for account opening.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING AN INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNT
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker’s reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
U.S. citizens or residents are not accepted for account opening.
Shipping of corporate documents or banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction of your ordered company, the country where the bank is based as well as your destination country.