Emirates NBD is one of the largest financial institutions (by asset size) in Middle East and flagship bank for Dubai Government. Emirates NBD has the largest branch network in the UAE, representative offices and branches in Egypt, Jersey, China, India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Singapore, UK.
Emirates NBD provides fully fledged financial services across retail banking, private banking, wholesale banking, global markets & trading, investment banking, brokerage, asset management, merchant acquiring and cards processing.
Moody’s long term credit ratings is Baa1; Fitch: A+; Capital Intelligence: A.
WHAT EMIRATES NBD BANK OFFERS:
- Accounts in all major currencies.
- Savings Accounts.
- Current Accounts.
- Fixed deposit Accounts.
- Full range of banking services.
- Wide range of debit/credit Visa and MasterCard products.
- Private Banking.
- Tax and wealth management.
- Cash Management.
- Trade Finance.
- Online Banking.
- Customer support in Arabic, French and English.
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 2 to 3 business days upon receipt of the original documents by the bank and your face-to-face meeting.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Bank’s tariffs and charges depend on the package chosen, however generally Emirates NBD bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to account maintenance and bank transfer fees. Minimum monthly average relationship balances have to be maintained to enjoy the respective package privileges, failing which the Bank has the right to downgrade the relationship. Fee for non-maintenance of balance will be charged if the monthly average relationship balance falls below AED 3,000.
Inward remittances are free of charge and foreign currency remittances: AED 70 – AED 75.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Agent Legal professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.