European American Investment Bank AG (Euram Bank) was established in Vienna in 1999. Euram Bank is a fully independent Austrian Private Bank which is 100% owned by its managing partners and private investors.
The bank offers full range of banking and investment solutions for wealthy international and domestic private clients, family offices, private companies and financial institutions.
Through a well established network of partner firms, Euram Bank facilitates
comprehensive corporate finance advice and tailored transaction support to private owners, institutional and corporate investors regarding the sale and acquisition of private companies and assets as well as on raising capital.
WHAT EURAM BANK OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services
- Accounts in all major currencies
- Customer support in English, Russian, French, Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian
- Maximum number of payments allowed – 20 per months
- Internet-banking (view only)
- MasterCard premium Quintilian
- Professional investment consulting
- Portfolio management
- Investment in global securities, currencies, derivatives and precious metals
- Family Office services
- Corporate finance advisory
- Securities lending and special financing
- Fiduciary services
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 3 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Euram Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. Incoming payments are free of charge and outgoing payments vary from EUR 10 – EUR 1000. The monthly fee for account maintenance is EUR 60 and includes internet access.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Agent Legal professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH EURAM BANK IN AUSTRIA
- Personal presence is required
- Minimum balance required of EUR 100,000
- Initial deposit required of EUR 100,000
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 3 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING AN INDIVIDUAL BANK ACCOUNT
- Notarized copy of valid passport. The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker’s reference letter dated within 3 months.
- Personal CV
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.