Eurobank Group is a European banking organization that holds a strategic position in retail and business banking in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia, offers discerning Wealth Management services in Cyprus and Luxembourg and is also present in Ukraine and London.
Eurobank Cyprus is separate legal entity established in Cyprus in 2007 and regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus. Strategically the business model of Eurobank Cyprus is focused on three pillars:
Corporate and Investment Banking for local and foreign entities.
Private Banking for High Net Worth Individuals, local and foreign.
International Business Banking.
Eurobank Cyprus operates a representative office in Russia (Moscow) and in Ukraine (Kiev).
Eurobank Cyprus demonstrates strong capital base and liquidity with significant amounts invested in triple A (AAA) rated bonds and/or placed with prime banks abroad.
The Bank’s Private Banking Division provides wealth management services to its clients, addressing their needs in an environment of trust, confidentiality and high quality of personal service. The quality of services offered has been recognized by receiving awards for the “Best Bank for Private Banking Services in Cyprus” from the Euromoney magazine in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
Eurobank Cyprus was also voted as the “Top Rated Custodian Bank” from the Global Finance Magazine. This particular award confirms the high level of services offered in Asset Servicing, a distinction that places the Bank on par with other International Banks that offer custodian services worldwide.
WHAT SOCIETE GENERALE BANK – CYPRUS OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services.
- Multicurrency accounts
- Multilingual customer support
- Retail Banking
- Private Banking & investment services
- Visa Electron and Gold, MasterCard Debit/Credit cards
- Documentary Operations
- Wide net of correspondent banks.
- Asset management
- Investment funds
- Financial market instruments
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 10 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Societe Generale Bank can be considered as a low-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges a minimum of EUR 10 for incoming and outgoing transfers. The account maintenance fee for a corporate account is EUR 15.50 per month.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Agent Legal professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH SOCIETE GENERALE – CYPRUS BANK
- A Skype interview with the bank is required within 3 months of account opening.
- Minimum balance EUR 50,000
- Initial deposit of EUR 50,000
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 – 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker’s reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available, please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.