Meinl Bank AG is a traditional Austrian Private Bank founded in 1923 – at the time as the credit cooperative and part of the Julius Meinl Group, whose activities in the retail and coffee business go back to 1862.
Since its inception in 1923 Meinl Bank is a privately owned company. Due to its conservative business approach the Bank has a solid financial structure with an above-average equity ratio and no need of any governmental support.
Meinl Bank has a long-term experience in conducting business in sectors such as food retail, real estates,energy and infrastructure.
WHAT MEINL BANK AG OFFERS:
- Full range of banking services
- Accounts in all major currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, RUR etc)
- Retail banking
- Wealth Management & Private Banking
- Asset Management on institutional level
- Management of private foundations
- Family Office
- Fund Management and Fund Development
- Real Estate Investments
- Master or Visa Credit Cards
- Full Internet Banking, available also in Russian
- Customer support in German, English, Russian
The approximate timeframe for account allocation from 7 to 14 business days receipt of the original documents by the bank.
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
Meinl Bank can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The bank charges for incoming and outgoing transfers vary from EUR 70 – EUR 550. The account maintenance fee is EUR 250, paid quarterly.
- PLEASE NOTE that bank tariffs may be changed anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- Agent Legal professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.