RCB Bank, previously known as Russian Commercial Bank, was established in Cyprus in the year 1995. The bank has offices in the UK, Russia and Luxembourg and has become a leading financial institution in the EU. The bank’s success comprises of first class services and its client orientated approach.
RCB bank has more than 20 years of banking experience and offers classic banking services as well as brokerage services, custodian services and online banking facilities.
In 2016, RCB bank was awarded for its contribution to society by receiving the Social Contribution award. The bank also won the CIBA (Cyprus International Business Association) Business award for excellence in 2015.
WHAT RCB BANK OFFERS:
- Personal and Corporate accounts
- Internet banking
- Telephone Banking
- SMS Notice Service
- Fixed Term deposits
- Credit and Debit Cards
- Custodian Services
- Brokerage Services
- Customer support in English,Russian,and Greek
BANK TARIFFS AND CHARGES
RCB Bank Cyprus can be considered as a medium-cost bank with respect to incoming/outgoing payments and account maintenance. The fee for incoming payments is Nil. For outgoing payments,the fee will be between EUR 35 – EUR 250. Outward SEPA transfers will be between EUR 5-10. There is no charge for online banking.
- PLEASE NOTE: The bank tariffs may change at anytime at the sole discretion of the bank, we therefore suggest to contact us or visit the bank’s website for updated details on specific fees and charges.
- The Agent Legal professional service fee for the assistance of bank account opening does not include any bank charges and commissions, account maintenance fees, transaction fees, initial deposit or minimum balance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT SET UP WITH RCB BANK
- Personal Presence is required
- No Initial deposit and minimum balance required.
- Account opening time-frame. The account will be activated within 3 business days upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker’s reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Personal CV
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.