Rietumu Bank is one of the largest banks in the Baltic States, specialized in corporate banking and affluent individuals.
The Bank is well represented in the global market, providing services to customers all over Europe, the Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and other regions.
Rietumu bank is one of the first private banks in Latvia
Over 20 years of operation in the Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and numerous European markets.
Representative offices in France, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
Financial leasing services in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SET UP WITH RIETUMU BANK
- It is highly preferable to visit the bank personally for identification purposes. The meeting can be arranged in the bank’s head office in Latvia or any of representative offices in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Romania and Israel. The bank may also arrange a meeting in other countries.
- The Relationship minimum balance for companies from the EU, CIS, OECD, China (incl. Hong Kong), Andorra, Georgia, Lichtenstein, Macedonia, Isle of Man, Serbia, Singapore and Montenegro is established in the amount of EUR 5,000 (or the equivalent in another currency).
- Relationship Balance (minimum balance requirement on all accounts of the client), residing in other countries (including companies registered in Isle of Man and Scottish partnership) – EUR 10,000.
- The initial deposit of EUR 550 will be required.
- Following the opening of an account for a new client of the bank and crediting funds to it, the compulsory minimum balance will be remitted to the special saving account, where it will stay untouched for the first six months.Upon the expiry of six months, the amount of the Minimum Balance will be remitted from the Saving Account back to the Current Account of the Client where the Client can make free use of it. With regard to this Client, the general terms of observing the Relationship Balance will be effective.
- Account opening timeframe. The account will be activated within 7 – 10 business days, upon receipt by the bank of all duly completed forms and relevant information.
- U.S. companies are not accepted for account opening.
- We do not accept offshore companies unless it is a holding company or maritime shipping company
For the Company:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Associations
- Documents confirming the appointment of company directors and secretary (if any)
- document confirming the location of the registered office
- Share Certificate(s)
- Certificate of Good Standing if the company is more than 12 months old
- Copy of the Corporate Structure, identifying the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Valid License (if applicable)
For each director, shareholder, secretary, authorised signatory and ultimate beneficial owner:
- Notarized copy of valid passport.
The passport must be signed and signature must match the signature in the application form. The photograph must be clear and of good quality.
- Original or notarized copy of utility bill / bank statement dated within 3 months as verification of residential address.
- Original or notarized copy of Banker’s reference letter, dated within 3 months
- Power of Attorney (where applicable)
- Personal CV
For each corporate officer (Where the company directors or shareholders are legal entities), please provide:
A set of legalized company documents consisting of:
- Copy of constitutional documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles, etc.).
- Copy of Corporate Register (which shall include Register of Shareholders, Directors and Secretary).
- Copy of the Corporate Structure.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
Once all documentation is available please email electronic copies to our representative for review; incomplete or unexecuted forms can create delays in the account opening process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LICENSABLE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
If you conduct any activity without required license or authorization granted by a relevant authority in any jurisdiction, Agent Legal will not be able to assist you with the company formation or bank account opening related to such unlicensed activity.
Licensable activities include, but not limited to: provision of financial services involving trading/brokerage in foreign exchange, financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities; offering investment advice to public; insurance and banking business; operation and administration of collective investment schemes and mutual funds; payment processing services; money exchange, money transmission or money brokering; asset management; safe custody services; gaming, gambling and lotteries.
Please contact us if you need our assistance in licensing of your financial, Forex brokerage or gambling company.
Shipping of banking kits to your destination requires an extra charge and will be automatically added to the invoice during checkout. Shipping costs for international courier services are set automatically and can vary from USD 75 to USD 95. The fees depend on the jurisdiction where the bank is based as well as your destination country.